“Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.”
Full Name : Donald John Trump
Born : 14th June, 1946 in New York City
Spouse(s) : Ivana Zelníčková (1977-1992), Marla Maples (1993-1999) and Melania Knauss (2005)
Children : Donald Jr. Trump, Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, Tiffany Trump, Barron Trump
Parents : Fred Trump(father) and Mary Anne MacLeod(mother)
Party : Republican Party
7 Interesting and amazing facts about Donald Trump :
1) Donald John Trump is the 45th and the current President of the United States from 8th November 2016. Before entering into politics he was a businessman and television personality. He is one of the richest person in the world.
2) Trump was born on June 14, 1946, in Queens, New York city. He was the fourth of five children of Frederick C. and Mary Anne MacLeod Trump. He married three times and has five children and eight grandchildren.
3) Trump was raised in Queens, New York city, and earned an economics degree from the Wharton School in 1968. Trump followed his father into a career in real estate developement and joined his father’s company, Elizabeth Trump & Son.
4) Trump was promoted to the President of the company in 1971 and renamed it The Trump Organization. During his real estate career, Trump built, renovated, and managed numerous office towers, hotels, casinos, and golf courses. He is the owner of 18 golf courses around the world.
5) Trump won the general election on November 8, 2016. Trump drew attention to domestic issues such as illegal immigration, offshoring of American jobs, U.S. national debts, and Islamic terrorism. He also announced his campaign slogan “Make America Great Again”.
6) Trump entered a field of 16 candidates who were vying for the 2016 Republican nomination. Trump participated in eleven of the twelve Republican debates, skipping only the seventh debate on January.
7) In late January 2017, trump issued an executive order banning the admission of immigrants from seven predominantly Muslim countries. The order was imposed without warning and took effect immediately.