Notice: Function WP_Scripts::localize was called incorrectly. The
$l10nparameter must be an array. To pass arbitrary data to scripts, use the
wp_add_inline_script()function instead. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 5.7.0.) in /home/prosenjit/public_html/important7.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5831
“Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.”
Diana was the Princess of Wales while married to Prince Charles, the eldest child and heir apparent of Queen Elizabeth II.
Full Name : Diana Frances Mountbatten Windsor
Born : July 1, 1961 in Sandringham, Norfolk, England
Died : August 31, 1997, Paris, France
Father Name : John Spencer
Mother Name : Frances Shand Kydd
Husband Name : Charles, Prince of Wales
Children : Two, Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry
Interesting Facts About Princess Diana :
Not a Bright Student
– During her school life, Diana failed in a couple of exams which forced her to leave her west health school at the age of 16. Later she was admitted to Swedish finishing school by her father. However, she did not show any interest in education and insisted upon returning home.
– After she left the finishing school of Sweden, Diana was a part-time worker, and she worked as babysitter and cleaner. Later she got a job at young England school where she worked as a kindergarten teacher.
Desires To Become A Ballerina
– During her childhood day she studied ballet, but due to her tall height she could not excel in the field. However, the love for the classical dance had helped for becoming as one of the biggest supporters of English national ballet till she died
Engagement With Prince Charles
– At a young age of 19, she got involved with Prince Charles. Prince Charles was then 31, and he was under pressure to find a bride; finally got engaged to Diana. At the age of 20, Diana gets married to Prince Charles.
Although she got married to a royal family, she did not consider that her engagement ring to be custom made and choose it from the Catalogue of the Gerrard jewelry collection. The ring that he chooses from the catalog had 14 solitaire diamonds and sapphire of 12 karats in gold which now belongs to Kate Middleton the Duchess of Cambridge.
Bread and Butter were her favorite dish
– According to Darren McGrady, her personal chef, Lady Diana used to visit kitchen whenever aroma of fresh bread and butter filled up the surrounding. She used to come into the kitchen and put some raisins on the bread with butter, and her breakfast is over.
Princess Diana had an affair with Barry Mannakee
– Being princess Diana was entitled to get police protection. Among those highly trained officials, Barry Mannakee was her bodyguard, and it is believed that the duo was in love genuinely. However, Diana in her tape revealed that they never had sex, it was a just good relation.
– Diana died in a car crash. She was in Mercedes s 280 and was driven at high speed. The car got crashed into the pillars, and all the passengers died including her the then-boyfriend Dodi Fayed. However, her bodyguard somehow survived the accident who is named as Trevor Rees-Jones.
Amazing Facts About Princess Diana :