“By giving people the power to share, we’re making the world more transparent.“
Mark Zuckerberg is the co-founder and CEO of Facebook. From Harvard University dormitory room Mark founded Facebook in 2004 at the age of 19. Within 2012 Facebook reaching one billion users. In 2008 according Forbes, Zuckerberg became the youngest billionaire in the world only at the age of 23. Now in 2017 according Forbes, Zuckerberg is the fifth richest person in the world.
Full Name : Mark Elliot Zuckerberg
Born : May 14, 1984 in New York, United States
Nationality : American
Father : Edward Zuckerberg, a dentist
Mother : Karen Kempner, a psychiatrist
Wife : Priscilla Chan
Children : Maxima Chan Zuckerberg and August Chan Zuckerberg
Net worth : According Forbes’s $71.4 billion (September 2017)
Fascinating Facts about Mark Zuckerberg :
Microsoft and AOL tried to hire him
– When Zuckerberg was in high school he developed a music application called ‘Synapse’. This is a program that uses artificial intelligence to learn the music preference of its users. Software company giant Microsoft and AOL were deeply impressed by this program and tried to recruit him.
Time is money
– When he goes to his office at silicon valleys he always wears the same shirt almost every day. According to him wearing the same gray t-shirt saves him a lot of time and it helps him to focus on work.
Not so much social
– He has more than 200,000 twitter follower but he has only twitted 19 times in the span of four years and not a single time in the last one and half years. This shows that the creator of best social media platform is not so much social.
Mark loves his dog
– Zuckerberg is a dog lover and the name of his dog is Beast. He has a Hungarian dog and the dog also has a facebook account with more than 1 million fans. This shows how much Zuckerberg loves his dog.
– He is a complete veggie but not always. In an interview, he said he will only consume meat if he kills the animal with his hands. However, among the various pages that he likes, Mc Donalds is one of them.
Codesmith since childhood
– Since very young age he had interest in programming. At the very young age, he had created a messaging program, which was used by his father at his dental office. It allowed the receptionist to let him know of new patients without shouting.
Genius by birth
– When he was young, his parents hired a teacher to teach him computer. However, the computer teacher couldn’t teach him for long, and later he revealed that ‘staying with him was becoming difficult; Mark was a genius and a child prodigy.’