Notice: WP_Scripts::localize was called incorrectly. The
$l10nparameter must be an array. To pass arbitrary data to scripts, use the
wp_add_inline_script()function instead. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 5.7.0.) in /home/prosenjit/public_html/important7.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5313
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
Full Name : Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci
Nationality : Italian
Born : April 15, 1452 in Anchiano, Italy
Died : May 2, 1519, in Amboise, France (aged 67)
Father : Piero Fruosino di Antonio da Vinci
Mother : Caterina da Vinci
Famous For : Mona Lisa, The Last Supper, The Vitruvian Man
The Drawings Of Leonardo Da Vinci :
Fascinating Facts about Leonardo Da Vinci :
Complicated Family Life
– Vinci was the illegitimate child of Piero Da Vinci and his local mother named Caterina. However, Vinci was the only child, but his parents also had 17 other children. His father wed to four different women, and his mother also married another person.
The Habit of Taking Early Commissions
– Vinci had a bad habit of taking early commissions without completing the task given to him. When he was 25, he was assigned to create a alter piece for a government building. Though he accepted the work but there was no production of his task.
Used to work for the Military Project
– Despite being a pacifist, he took several projects of the military and had made many sketches for the then ruler of Milan. Later he got involved with a noble person named Acesare Borgia who commanded the papal army, and Vinci helped him to solve many problems by sketching maps.
Did Not go to School
– Vinci never completed his schooling, but he received the basic education of reading and writing from his home. Vinci had a special interest in water properties and the bird’s movement.
Arrested Due To Sodomy
– At the age of 24, he got arrested along with other companions on the charges of sodomy. However, he along with his friend’s war released due to lack of evidence and witness.
Shocking His Master
– While learning the art of painting from his teacher named Andrea Del Verrocchio who asked him to draw a painting of an angel. Vinci’s drawing was so beautiful that his teacher considered not draw again in his life.
Different Way of Writing
– Vinci’s writing was distinct from the ordinary people, and he wrote most of his task starting from the right and ending left. His writing was complicated to read and was the outcome of mirror script. It is often said that for the sake of privacy Vinci used to follow that writing style.