“Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.”
In 1975, Bill Gates founded the world’s largest software business “Microsoft” with Paul Allen and became one of the richest men in the world. Later in 2000, Gates established “Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation” with his wife and started to donate money to different charitable organizations and scientific research programs. According to Forbes 2017 ranking, Bill Gates is the richest billionaire in the world.
Full Name : William Henry Gates III
Nationality : American
Born : October 28, 1955 in Seattle, Washington
Father : William H. Gates Sr.
Mother : Mary Maxwell Gates
Wife : Melinda Gates
Children : Jennifer Katharine Gates, Phoebe Adele Gates and Rory John Gates
Net worth : According Forbe’s $88.8 Billion(Jan 2017)
Facts Regarding Bill Gates That Made Him Famous :
Intelligent by birth
– Since the childhood Bill Gates has shown staggering intellectuality. At the age of 8 he had memorized the World Book Encyclopedia; however, he made his first big impression at the age of 11, when he recited almost 2000 word without any errors.
– Bill Gates is a computer prodigy who has shown his excellence in computer programming since childhood. Making tic-tac-toe is one of the memorable events, where a player can play with the machine and enjoy the game; the stunning fact is that he did it during his schooling.
Flirty in nature
– Owing to have an excellent knowledge of programming, he was once asked by his school to aid them in scheduling classes for students. There he altered few codes and placed him in such a class that has a good number of attractive girls.
Microsoft wasn’t his first business
– In 1995 Bill Gates launched Microsoft, but before that, he had worked with Information Sciences Inc. to make such a system that can count the traffic flow. From the project, he earned 360$ and learned the business model to become a tech-giant.
Competitors helped him a lot
– IBM had approached to Gates for making a 16-bit OS, however the then president of Digital Research Inc., Garry Kildall signed the non-disclosure agreement. It forced Bill to create his own Disk Operating System or DOS that ultimately given birth to Windows OS.
Bill Gates loves charity
– it is a known fact that this tech giant likes to do charity, but very few know that he has given almost 95% of his income to charity. However, being the richest man alive for 16 consecutive years, he lives his lavishly.
Gates is a philanthropic powerhouse
– Bill Gates has been coding to produce new software for past three decades. It has not only helped him to earn 43 billion dollars but also turned him into a philanthropist powerhouse. Microsoft’s regional offices are now spread all over the globe, and his business is growing day-by-day.